“You have spoiled us with always being within reach and always attending every showing. That is something that was priceless to us. We could never use another agent again”
DISCOVER THE DIFFERENCE
My NO LOCK BOX PROGRAM is simple. Provide a high level of personalized contact with each & every showing at your property. Being there to provide detailed information, answer questions, gain insight into Agent/Buyer reaction to your property, listing price and post showing follow up. It is my commitment, to provide you with a level of service to make the sale of your property a positive experience and success! Each property is unique; location, type, value etc., together we will establish a plan that is custom suited to you and your property.
“… A clear differentiator for us was having his knowledge & skill set around understanding the renovations that needed to be done, selecting a home stager that fit our personality and a clear understanding of the dynamic real estate market plus so much more…..getting our house listed with Glenn was the key to a successful sale in a tough market” Annick & Mike
- CURB APPEAL: Priority #1!
- SPRING – SUMMER EXTERIOR FOCUS: Maintain a freshly cut lawn that is green. Maintain shrubs and trees and remove weeds from garden beds. How you maintain the front of your home, is a clear indication to buyers what to expect.
- WINTER FOCUS: A cleared driveway and walkway, that is safe to use is essential.
- CLUTTER FREE EXTERIOR: Clutter free driveway, walkways and side areas, communicate to buyers that your property has been well-maintained.
- Outdoor planter box arrangements in each season will enhance the appearance and create a welcoming feeling.
- GARAGE FOCUS: A garage is for the car(s); at least that’s what we want. Keep it clear and tidy. Emphasize how a potential buyer would use the garage.
- INTERIOR FOCUS: a freshly painted home in neutral colours is a low cost investment that could increase the sale of your home.
- Worn items; carpets, wood etc. ideally should be repaired and / or replace.
- KITCHEN – THE HUB: Must be kept clean and clutter free.
- VISUAL EFFECT: Reduce the items you have in your closets, they appear larger.
- PERSONAL SPACE: Our personal space in a home, the bathrooms must be clean and clutter free. Repair leaky faucets, tile grout etc. Freshen your bathrooms with some new paint, mirror, vanity….Add some special accent pieces that make your home appear comfortable and inviting.
- BASEMENT: Keep it clean and bright. Even it is unfinished your basement will enhance the space.
- BACKYARD FOCUS: A very important buyer focus; keep your pool, hot tube, decks, patios and out buildings clutter free and maintained.
- PETS: We love our pet, are wonderful part of our lives, however be sure to have any smells etc. removed and if possible no pet in the house during showings.
- DETAILS: Touch up damaged walls & trim with a fresh coat of paint. Clean your baseboards, they do show the dirt.
“thanks Glenn, your intuitive approach with my desire to relocate to a new community was invaluable…would never have considered where I ended up…..absolutely love it, thanks for your professionalism & guidance…” Dave Pavao
- BUYING A HOME: Is a big decision – whether it’s your first home or a vacation home. Together let’s plan to execute each step with smart decisions, it’s important to think with your head and not your heart to be home smart when you’re in the market to buy.
- INFORMED & PLANNED: Get informed about the buying process, before it begins, to save time, hassle and money. An effective plan, will provide the road map to a successful purchase.
- BUDGET: Review your financing, costs, future renovations to be properly prepared. Remember to include legal fees, land transfer tax, mortgage insurance, utility hookups, moving costs in your total cost.
- HOME INSPECTIONS: Know the costs of a home inspection and home appraisal or survey. Understanding the context of what the Home Inspector has to to say is equally as important. As your representative, I am at the Home Inspection.
- PREPARING THE OFFER: Should you make your offer conditional on mortgage financing, a home inspection, the sale of your existing home, and/or other factors that are important to you. Your situation is unique to yourself and together will will assess what is right for you to provide you with protection as a buyer.
- PROPERTY KNOWLEDGE: A look into the age and condition of the home’s systems, such as the plumbing and electrical. Determine if proper permits were pulled for any renovations.
- THE OFFER: Make your offer as detailed as possible. Outline what will be included with the sale (e.g., appliances and light fixtures) and be clear if certain renovations need to be completed, based on the home inspection.
- MULTIPLE OFFERS: Together we will determine a strategy that suits you and your objectives. Having set ground rules is the key! Adhering to your rules is paramount. Fully understand the potential ramifications of waiving a condition, such as a Home Inspection or Financing.
- CLOSING DATE: Does your closing date on your new home align with when you need to move out of your existing home? Have a contingency plan in place in case the dates don’t match up. Planning is the key to a smoother transition.
PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY – CAPTURE THE ESSENCE OF YOUR PROPERTY*
CUSTOM FLOOR PLANS – ACCURATE MEASURING AND VISUALS TO ENHANCE YOUR PROPERTY MARKETING*
ONLINE EXPOSURE THROUGH THE MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE AND OTHER AFFILIATES* – MAXIMIZE EXPOSURE TO YOUR TARGET BUYERS
PROPERTY FOR SALE SIGN – STREET LEVEL CONNECTION TO ALL YOUR MARKETING*
SOCIAL MEDIA – CONNECT WITH SOCIAL MEDIA*
CUSTOM PRINT – SALES BROCHURES, DOOR HANGERS ETC.*
OPEN HOUSE: AGENT COMMUNITY & PUBLIC OPEN HOUSES*
PRINT ADVERTISING – MAGAZINES, NEWSPAPERS ETC.*
NEW LISTING TARGETED AREA MARKETING*
BUYER TARGET MARKETING – TARGETED AREA FOCUS*